Editor in Chief
- Adeera Levin, University of British Columbia
- Catherine Clase, McMaster University
- Manish M Sood, University of Ottawa
- Elizabeth Dicks, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Marie-Chantal Fortin, University of Montreal
- Sunny Hartwig, University of Prince Edward Island
- Rachel Holden, Queens University
- Jean-Philippe Lafrance, University of Montreal
- Anita Molzahn, University of Alberta
- Norman Rosenblum, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Susan Samuel, University of Calgary
- Steven Soroka, Dalhousie University
Canadian Journal of Kidney Health and Disease is the official publication of the Canadian Society of Nephrology.
Aims & scope
Canadian Journal of Kidney Health and Disease, the official journal of the Canadian Society of Nephrology, is an open access, peer reviewed online journal that promotes the highest quality publications focused on clinical, translational and health services delivery research in the field of chronic kidney disease, dialysis, kidney transplantation and organ donation. Our mandate is to promote and advocate for kidney health as it impacts national and international communities.
Basic science, translational studies and clinical studies will be reviewed and processed by an Editorial Board comprised of geographically diverse Canadians and international nephrologists, internists and allied health professionals; this Editorial Board is mandated to ensure highest quality publications.